Theme for the Year 2015



Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bishop's Night Girls Camp June 2012

 I love this sign!
 Ok not sure what this next three picture are...looks like a fun rope course type of thing, but I forgot to ask the girls about it.


 Pictures at the end of the night.  This is their goofy picture!
 Another goofy one!
 Sister Myer and Sister Wardle sure have some one them laughing!!!
 Pictured back row: Kristin Wardle Ward camp director, Jack Poulson 1st counselor in Bishopric, Brent Black 2nd counselor in Bishopric, Bishop Sturges, Andi Barry, Jan Myer Cook for camp.  Front row:  Sophie Wardle, Vivian Frasier, Gabby Millett, Jessica Robison YW President

 They are a very cute group!
 The Bishop and his counselors pulled the girls off to a quite spot for a minute to visit with them for a second.
 Time was running out and so they didn't have a lot of time to visit and fine out the favorite and lest favorite things about camp....but I did hear something about someone eating dandelions???  Not sure if this is when it was said or not but Vivian and Gabby are reacting to something. ;o)


 I thought it was pretty cold up there and they must have too because they had little camp fires burning all around.  I thought the smoke for this one was pretty neat...
 The Bishopric also brought up some yummy treats for our YW

 I love how they just jump right in and serve the girls...
 What those don't look like our girls???
 Well their is Sophie and Sister Poulson...but who are the other girls?
 Pretty much the rest of the stake!!!  Some Bishopric's couldn't make it up, which we didn't know they couldn't and some had to leave early, which was late because we were running so far behind they we had them all, well most of them.  It was kind of a few fish and bread serve thousands!!!  But our Bishopric made it work...they are just cool like that!


 Sister Robison and Sister Myer....who was worried these pictures were going to make it to Face book and I said nope I'm not on facebook but they are going on the Hillcrest Blog!!!
 Here is our Wonderful Bishopric serving up the yummy treats for our great YW!
 The Kitchen and dinning area!
 Some of the tents!  Yahoo they got to sleep in tents!  How fun is that!

The Lake



 President Balukoff, Bishop Sturges, Brother Black and Sister Robison!  Yeah they tried to get me to go out on the dock, no not happening!  I'll stay here and take your picture!


 They even had canoes that the girls used and some of them swam in here...way to cold if you ask me!
 The extended dinning area!

 Sister Myer dishing up the grub!!!  The chicken was a hit!
 Flag ceremony

 Ok she is not sleeping just hiding from the camera!
 Gabby waiting for the flag ceremony to start.  It was her groups turn to run it!
 The Stake Presidency came up also!
 Sophie waiting for the flag ceremony to start, she also had a part!
 Andi and Vivian waiting
We also got to see some fun skits!!!  Jessica has promised me she will share some more stories and pictures from their fun week once they get home and settled!  
Thanks for a fun Night! We had a great time
The Bishopric

No comments:

Post a Comment