We did not have a camera at our Sister's Night Out for May but we had a great time. It was a Get to Know the New Bishopric Night. And boy did we learn some things about them ;o)
I will post the Who Am I questions and give the answers in the comment section. So for those of you who did not get to come you will be able to learn a little more about our Bishopric! We had a wonderful time and them brought us ice-cream and cobbler to eat! Thanks Bishop Sturges, Brother Poulson and Brother Black!! We had a fun night.
1) When I was a toddler, my father made a leather harness so my mother could tether me to the clothes line to keep me from the canals! Who am I?
2) I once gave my younger brother a knife and told him to sit on the floor and then I poured some water on the floor and bet him that I could wipe up the water before he could stab my hand. He said "OK" with a big smile on his face, so I said 1, 2, 3, go and then grabbed his legs and pulled him through the water and ran like crazy! Who am I?
3) The only time I was taken out of Primary to see my father for misbehaving was when I lit a fire cracker during sharing time! Who am I?
4) I once along with a couple of my friends locked all the downstairs classrooms doors at the high school. And never got caught! Who am I?
5) I made a house rule.."Thou Shalt Not Love Thy Cat more than Thy Husband! Who am I?
6) When I was Nineteen I bought a 1965 Cadillac Coupe de Ville 2-door hard top. Shortly after I married, my wife forced me to sell it. ( Just kidding about my wife forcing me though)! Who am I?
7) While at college, I met and married a beautiful young women from Boise. We were members of a Greek
letter fraternity and sorority. As such we functioned as activity chairpersons which enabled us to become better acquainted! Who am I?
8) My favorite part of the kiwi fruit is the furry skin! Who am I?
9) As a young man, I foolishly quit High School and joined the military! Who am I?
10) I once had an older brother crawl into a dryer at a laundry mat, then shut the door and turn it on and watched him tumble around inside. It was only a couple of minutes though! Who am I?
11) My wife is a better shot with a rifle than I am! Who am I?
12) While living in Alaska I had the opportunity to sleep in a tent when the outside temperature was minus 51! Who am I?
13) When I was a child I was incredibly shy in public! Who am I?
14) I graduated from High School in Fruitland Idaho, but have lived in, Idaho, Utah, California and Colorado. I also graduated from BSU! Who am I?
15) I attended the University of Utah, go Ute's, where I received a bachelors degree in meteorology! Who am I?
Ok we had the opportunity to ask them questions before they told us who was who. So after you read the who am I's? I'm sure you will have lots of questions you want to ask! So click on the comment button to see the answers then feel free to ask them about their fun adventures in life! I know they would love to share! Ha,ha,ha!
Thanks again Bishop Sturges, Brother Poulson and Brother Black for being such great sports!
Here are the answers to the Who am I questions!
ReplyDelete1) Brother Poulson
2) Bishop Sturges
3) Brother Black
4) Bishop Sturges
5) Bishop Sturges
6) Brother Black
7) Brother Poulson
8) Brother Black
9) Brother Poulson
10) Bishop Sturges
11) Brother Black
12) Brother Poulson
13) Brother Black
14) Bishop Sturges
15) Brother Poulson