Theme for the Year 2015



Friday, May 22, 2009

Lil' Puddin' Pie

Serves 4

2C. pudding in a yummy flavor (I use a box of sugar free/fat free Jell-o brand)
5 Nilla Wafer cookies per person
4 T. melted butter
whipped topping

When we make it, I measure the milk and Grace pours it in the bowl with the pudding mix and stirs with a wisk. Meanwhile, Simon helps smash the cookies (a great "boy job") that I've placed in a Ziploc baggie. When he's done, I roll my rolling pin over the bag a few times to make them fine. I then pour the melted butter over the cookies (graham crackers would work too) and stir. Then, I spoon the cookie mix into four small dishes and press to the bottom to form the crust. Next, I use a spatula to transfer the pudding to a Ziploc baggie and snip one corner to make an easy pastry bag. The kids help me squeeze pudding into each dish, covering the crust. We refrigerate these while we eat dinner. After dinner, I add a dollop of whipped topping and serve. Easy as pie!

Submitted by Sarah Gorringe

No comments:

Post a Comment