Theme for the Year 2015



Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting to Know "ALL" about you...Part 2

So that is what they did, but it didn't end up the way I wanted so I had them move them a little more.
I gave them a hard time about us being able to plan and take in meals in an organized manner but we couldn't move the chair around. (keep in mind it was just me the chair were bugging!)
We started off the evening with Evelyn Lorensen being our MC and what a great job she did. She had us laughing all night!!! Thanks Evelyn.
Robin Hulme shared with us how she makes room rugs from scraps of material. They were really cute. I need to learn to do that!
Lynette Weight told us and showed us about the photograph she does. It all started from being in a yearbook class...she had some really great pictures and slide show to show us.
Ok here is another picture of how the chairs turned out! Sorry for some reason it downloaded different than I had it! It is a good looking bunch though.
Iris Putnam showed us a quilt she painted...yes I'm really impressed it was beautiful.
She also had a watercolor that she did! Once again beautiful.
And some crocheting. A pillow and a blanket! I love it!
Jessica Robison played us a Disney song on the piano! She did a wonderful job! And look at that smile!
Our very own Raegan Black is telling us all about the Bull Elk she shot!! Wow I'm impressed. I think it is awesome that she is brave enough to go hunting. They even ride mules in!!!
Erma Heward is telling us about the quilt she embroider on her lunch breaks...she made 6-7 quilts on her lunch breaks. It is beautiful, lots of little stitches.
Evelyn Lorensen is hiding behind the sweater she knitted...yes I said knitted!!! Wow what an awesome job!!
She also knitted some cute scarfs and hats...and she doesn't like her picture taken...can you tell by the look on her face!!!
Kayla Groat read us some of her writings. She has a way with words!! They were very well written and very meaningful. And look at her talent of juggling the baby and reading to us!
Cheryl Samper makes her own jewelry!! Here she is holding up a beautiful necklace! She makes it sound so easy to do!
Karen Jeppsen read us some poetry she had written...another one that has a gift with words!
Verla Walker showed us some art work she did. She can really draw!! It was awesome!
She also shared with us some of her poems that she writes! Yep she has a way with words also!
Cheryl showing us the ear rings she makes!! Pretty cool.
Karen Spjute showing us her strip quilt...which she says is really easy! Not sure about the easy part but it sure is pretty!
Karen also ended the evening for us with a cute little song and dance!
It was so cute!
I loved it as did everyone else!! Great job Karen.
Terrie Sturges showed us her YW quilt. They made squares to show some of their lessons or activity for the year!


Thanks everyone for sharing your talents...You are all awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment